Featured post

Welcome to Tales of Terror

Monday 22 November 2021

Tales of Terror for The Dee Sanction

I’ve just finished running a short campaign for The Dee Sanction, Paul Baldowski’s game of covert Enochian intelligence set in the reign of Elizabeth I. You can read about the game on my blog, and I’ve published a short adventure, Abaddon’s Puppet, on my Itch.io page.

Tales of Terror are usually written from a modern or 20th-Century perspective, but here are a few I think could be easily incorporated (with some adjustment) within a game of The Dee Sanction

The Dee Signet: John Dee’s signet ring.

Gargoyle’s Watch: Evil gargoyles are watching you.

Homunculi: A strange cabinet filled with 24 clay homunculi.

The Plated Skull: Find it at the Whitstable Reserve.

The Gibbet Frame: A picture frame made from the wood from a gibbet.

Type Case: Type used to print an occult book.

Ailurophobia: Cats. Dozens and dozens of cats.

The Attic Window: A house with an ill reputation.

The Iron Crib: A mysterious crib appears in a graveyard one night.

Suitable for Framing: An unpleasant portrait.

The Old Cottage: An odd coin in an old cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment